Monday, February 28, 2005

Still home with the sickies

No preschool today for the Princess. She slept with Daddy in the master bedroom last night. She was asleep from 8:45pm to 9am! That's right. She slept TWELVE hours.

When I went in to my room this morning, I saw her still snoring on the bed. I wasn't sure if she'd had a restless night of sleep, so I decided to leave her alone. I called my hubs at 8:30am and found that she'd slept fitfully ALL night. Huh... if she needed that much sleep than she was still in the recovery mode. No school!

I had the privilege (can ya hear the sarcasm?) of sleeping with the Bear last night. He was feverish by 8:30pm. I dosed with Tylenol & cough syrup. Poor kid. He was restless until about 1am. I didn't fall asleep until almost 2am. The kid was wide awake by 6:30am. So I'm moving through a hazy day doped up on 4 cups of coffee.

Hope all your kidlings are healthy....I'll probably be back tomorrow with a real post. MUST FIT IN A NAP TODAY....

No comments: