Monday, July 26, 2004

Facts about me...

Just a few things about me...

1. I was not born in the United States
2. I lived in Southern California about 25 years
3. I lived in the same suburb for about 23 years
4. I lived in Phoenix for 8 years
5. I now live in San Diego Tucson
6. If money was no object, I'd chose to live in Del Mar, CA
7. I had my first boyfriend in the 7th grade
8. I had my second boyfriend after I graduated from college!
9. I'm a work-a-holic
10. I'm a type-A personality
11. I've mainly worked in the field of accounting
12. For two years I did consulting and traveled between 50%-100% of the time (I racked up miles like there was no tomorrow!)
13. I am currently a full-time stay-at-home and part-time work-from-home Mom work in a traditional office setting
14. I would work full-time if my parents lived close by
15. I love keeping a calendar of events so I know what's going on for the day/week/month/year
16. Each family member has a designated highlight color so we know who's got what for the day by just glancing at the date
17. I met my husband in 1993
18. I got engaged in 1995
19. I married in 1996
20. I had a miscarriage in Nov 1999
21. I had my Princess in Sep 2000
22. I had my Bear in Jan 2003
23. I was a size 2/4 when I met my husband
24. I am now a size 6/8--and I think I'm chunky! Yes....distorted self impression! That's me!
25. I gained about 55 pounds when I was pregnant with my Princess
26. I gained about 30 pounds when I had my Bear
27. I ended up with two Cesareans even though I tried for a vaginal both times
28. I can crack my knuckles, neck, ankles, and toes
29. I like to sleep on my right side
30. I snore when I'm really tired (or pregnant)
31. I don't let my kids watch Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, or Cartoon Network
32. I like to use lavender scented soap on the kids--makes them smell wonderful!
33. I like to take out the trash every night
34. I always put on my right shoe/sock/sandal on first
35. I always pull my parking brake all the way up when I get to my destination
36. I cannot drive a manual transmission
37. I'm terrible at backing up my car--never had the knack for it
38. I always lock my doors right when I get into the car
39. I never let my fuel tank get less than 1/4 full
40. My dream car is a Toyota Prius Land Rover L4LR3

41. In the summer, I start my car and turn on the A/C before I put the kids into their carseats
42. In the summer, I put those blue ice cold packs on my kids' carseats & then put white towels over the seats so they don't get too hot
43. I love to drink Caramel Macchiatos HOT--even in the summer I can't coffee anymore. My tummy!
44. During the holiday season I love to drink Gingerbread Lattes
45. I love to eat pumpkin scones from Starbucks all year round
46. I love clothes from the Gap & Lands' End -- I'm a t-shirt & jeans kind of girl
47. I hate going to the mall
48. Favorite reality shows: Amazing Race, Biggest Loser, Project Runway, Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, Top Chef
49. Favorite Home shows: Sell This House, House Hunters, Holmes on Homes
50. Favorite Dramas: Monk, CSI, NCIS, CSI: NY
51. Favorite Movies: When Harry Met Sally, Armageddon, Starship Troopers, You've Got Mail, Sleepless in Seattle, Miss Congeniality, Princess Diaries

So do you feel you know me a little better? I'm weird, huh?

No comments: