Thursday, December 15, 2005

Still got my little guest

It's 9:37am. My girl? She's passed out cold on the couch. And she had a solid night of sleep too. She was in our bed by 8:15pm. She was asleep by 8:35pm. She woke up from some dream about 5am. I tucked her back under her blankets. She does NOT remember waking up. She slept until about 7am. Now she's asleep again? WOW! She's feeling better. Not nauseated. She's just tuckered out.

As for me? I started feeling nauseated about 2pm yesterday afternoon. I finally forced myself to visit the porcelain goddess around 6:30pm. I oh so HATE feeling nauseated. Felt much better. I took 2 Tylenol and then a long hot shower. My body was creaking and achy. My head was fuzzy and pounding. We got the kids ready for bed after some cuddling on the couch.

I was in bed with the Princess by 9pm. I slept solid too. I got up for the day at 6:30am. My body was still aching. I threw down 2 more Tylenol to start out my day. I have to be able to concentrate for work. Got a big job to finish todya.

The Hubs had made breakfast for the Bear. He was happily eating when I walked into the kitchen. Right now he's probably playing outside at daycare. Happy as a clam. I hope he doesn't catch our yuckiness...

No comments: