Tuesday, January 31, 2006

But it's just water, right?

I need some HELP people!

I've just been informed that Valentine's Day is two weeks away. TWO. WEEKS!

Have you got a gift lined up for your special sweetheart?

I got something in mind for MY husband. You wanna know what?

A PRESSURE WASHER!


He-he-he-he! [snort-snort]


No. Seriously. That's what I'm buying for him.

In the land of the desert we've got LOTS of dirt. It's everywhere. So we need that thing in the baddest way. We need to clean off the back patio. We need to clean off the front walkway. We need to clean out our trash cans! It'll be easy to clean off our cars too.

As you can plainly understand...it's a gift that'll benefit us all.

The only problem is that I have no idea what kind will be sufficient for our needs.

SO.....I ask you my internet friends. Which one do you recommend. What manufacturer. What model. What PSI. What horsepower.

HELP ME please!

No comments: