Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Fever alert

My little guy came home from daycare with a fever. Ugh!

He seemed fine. Acted the same.

But by the time we sat for dinner (about an hour after we got home), he started not feeling so hot. I laid him down on the couch. Covered him with a blanket. And lay behind him and stroked his back. We just sat there for about 15 minutes. Quiet. Together.
Bear: I wan wotch Li'l Foot.
We trudged upstairs holding hands. I turned on the VCR. Pushed in the designated video. We lay on the carpet on his Buzz Lightyear pillow. Quiet. Together.
He's upstairs asleep right now. Hopefully he'll be back to his chipper self in the morning.

[crossing my fingers that it's just one of those one-day fevers]

Otherwise....I'll have to keep the TWO kidlings busy while I try to work....

No comments: