Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Is anyone seirously watching this?

Is anyone seriously watching this coverage on OJ in Las Vegas?

OMG! It's on every friggin' news station. It sickens me that it's been given front page coverage. I'm going out of my way to avoid anything related to this freak. Just the same kind of way that I avoided any kind of coverage on the Monica Lewinski drama that happened way back in the day. How I'm avoiding coverage on anything Britney and Paris and Lindsay. There are just some individuals and their antics that DO NOT deserve our attention. Well....they don't have my attention. I just avoid things that I don't want to hear about.

I don't have any of the check-out magazines in my house. You know the ones I'm talking about. People. InTouch. It's just a waste for me. It's a waste of my money. A waste of brain space.

People do read those magazines. I don't begrudge the curiosity about what celebrities are doing. My Mom LOVES to read these magazines. But I consider celebrities as people who have actual talent. I don't consider people who are related to someone famous as a celebrity. I also don't respect anyone who thinks that behaving badly is something cool. All those 20-somethings who act like spoiled brats? Crazy. It's just crazy!

Anyway, so you know what I'm doing today. I'm in avoidance mode. No CNN. No FoxNews. No Headline News. None of that for me today. How about you?

No comments: