Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The ABC's of me

Did this because I don't have time to get anything written myself.

(A) Age: 40+

(B) Bed Size: King

(C) Chore You Hate: Putting away laundry

(D) Dogs: None right now. I had two dogs when I was in elementary school.

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Contact lenses



(F) Favorite Color:Blue

(G) Gold or Silver: Gold

(H) Height: 5' 2-1/2"

(I) Instruments You Play: Played the violin in elementary/junior high & I taught myself to play the piano

(J) Job Title: Administrative Assistant

(K) Kids: Two munchkins

(L) Live: San Diego

(M) Mom’s Name: Mom

(N) Nicknames: Bunny

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays: 3 -- two c-sections and an ER visit

(P) Pet Peeve: People who change lanes without signaling -- I CANNOT read your mind!

(Q) Quote from a Movie: Dear God, make me a bird. So I could fly far. Far far away from here. - Jenny (Forrest Gump)

(R) Right or Left Handed: Right

(S) Siblings: 3 sisters

(T) Time You Wake Up: 5:40 am

(U) Underwear: Yes.

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Brussel sprouts

(W) What Makes You Run Late: My kids

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Teeth. Full body scan. Right forearm. Right thumb. Chest/Lungs.

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Stuffed mushrooms. Fried rice.

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Any bird of prey (hawk, eagle, etc)

Thanks to Chelsea for giving me the idea to do this

No comments: