Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Still hopeful for a move...

So for those of you who've been reading this blog for a bit then you know that we just moved to Tucson in the spring. I've been mentioning to my folks that they should move down here from Southern California since it's so much less expensive to live here. They've been kind of giving me the brush off and telling me they're talking about it. Then my Dad's older sister passed away and he flew off to take care of the arrangements. His visit ended up being about TWO months long! Well, he just got back safely home to my Mom & younger sister this past Wednesday. He emailed me on Thursday to let me know he was back home. He mentioned in his email that he was going to talk to my Mom about coming out here to visit and to check out the homes around here. WHAT? Could it be? I know that I shouldn't get my hopes up since they've been living in SoCal for over 30 years but it would be a fresh start for them. A new house...a new environment...an easier pace of life... I'm just waiting to hear when (or if) they'll be out soon. {{{crossing my fingers}}}

No comments: