Thursday, October 28, 2004

The Amazing Race!!!

Just read that The Amazing Race 6 will be starting on November 16th! Woohoo!

I really love watching this show. There are the scenes from the various countries they visit. There's the team conflict. There are the fun challenges they have to complete. There's the competitive spirit. There's the interesting way people deal with fatigue. There are the endless scenes of teams running through airports! I find it interesting which teams appreciate & relish in the experience, while others only think of beating the other teams. Did I mention there's the beautiful scenery from the countries they visit? I get to catch a glimpse of countries that I will probably never get to see in my lifetime (unless I win a HUGE lottery drawing!).

Don't miss it!

No comments: