Sunday, October 31, 2004

What's for breakfast

The Bear and I had toast and eggs this morning. Not anything unusual.

What was unusual was the relish in which the Bear tore into those scrambled eggs. He already had his triangle shaped pieces of toast in front of him when I placed a scoop of eggs on his tray. He looked at them. Pondered. Picked them up between his fingers. Then he promptly shoved that piece into his mouth. The rest of the pieces were gone in a blur.

Hhmmm...I guess he's in an egg mood.

I placed two big scoops in front of him. This time he mixed bites of the eggs with bites of the toast. He had slowed down but wasn't finished.

This continued until all the scrambled eggs were gone. I only had two small scoops of eggs. The Bear had the rest. I had made FOUR scrambled eggs!

I guess he was really craving eggs!

No comments: