Tuesday, November 9, 2004

Not my best parenting day...

Ugh...

Right now I feel like the worst mother in the world. I feel like I let my kids down.

I felt out of control. I yelled! BIG!

Why? My Bear was being clingy. I couldn't leave his side. I'd walk slowly to go to the kitchen or to the bathroom and he'd fly after me crying hysterically. Oh!

Then my Princess wasn't acting like a princess. She was acting rotten to her brother. She wanted the little football my hubs had gotten him for herself! She was acting selfish. Then when she didn't her way she pouted and stomped. Argh!

What to do? What to do?

To top it off, I started to feel sad. Depressed that this was my life. That I'm a worthless case pretending to be a good Mom.

Then I come to find out right before dinner that...I started my period. Yeah, I know. Too much info! But maybe that's why I felt so lost and sad about my day.

I just received either Parents or Parenting magazine. I took a quick glance in it. There's an article in it about yelling. Can you believe it? I know what I'll be reading after the kiddos are in bed tonight!

I can only hope tomorrow is a better day. One where I can be more in control. Where I can see the bright side to any situation. A day that I can look back upon and smile about....

No comments: