Tuesday, November 23, 2004

What do you do at...

2 am?

Yes, that's right. You read that correctly. 2 o'clock in the morning. Normally, I'd say that I was asleep. Last night? I was wide, wide, WIDE awake.

Why? I don't know. I consumed no caffeine after noon. I ate dinner at my regular time. I had no snack after dinner. I went to sleep at 10pm like we shoot for every work night. That's right. I lay there for FOUR hours! My mind was just thinking about things I need to do. Things I need to NOT say when we visit my folks.

Ahhh...I guess that's a crux of it all. My folks. My disappointment that they haven't done one thing with their house. Not one thing to that house. That means they are THAT much further to selling it.

So what DID I do at 2am? I got up and rearranged our walk-in closet. Yup! I switched my hubby's work shirts to the top bar. Put his casual shirts on the bottom bar. The Bear likes to play with what's hanging on the bottom bar. We don't mind him playing with the casual shirts because those things don't need to be ironed.

On my side. I placed my shorts into a far recess of the closet to free up more space for my fall/winter attire. I pulled out my long sleeve shirts & jackets to a more convenient bar.

My hubs was mighty surprised to see his stuff different from when he'd seen it last night. But mighty please too.

I just hope there's not another night of tossing and turning tonight! Bring on the caffeine please!

No comments: