Saturday, December 4, 2004

Anxiously waiting

I ordered my photo holiday cards and am anxiously waiting for them to be delivered.

I made my hubby help me on the photo selection AND the card design this year. This card goes out to our friends and our families, so a FIVE minute conference with me on this was needed. We ended up selecting a design that I hadn't originally been drawn to. Considering the colors we were all wearing for the photo, it was the BEST choice.

Hopefully the cards will show up today. Then I'll have a couple days to address them. Then I can mail them all!

Mail them gradually? NO! I don't do that. I have to send them ALL out on the same day. This way they're all postmarked the same. This way there's no discussion (on hubby's side of the family) of "OH! We got their holiday card today" and the other family member not having a card. You know? I mail it all at once to eliminate any DRAMA. Oy!

Anyway, I'm excited to see the finished product. Now...all I have to do is write up a 2004 summary of our family. EEEkkkk! I don't have any holiday paper for that! Time to head out to the store!

No comments: