Wednesday, January 19, 2005

LOST

What the HECK is going on?

I'm just curious as to what Brian (Walt's Mom's husband) meant when he said "Things happen when he's around." I know there was that dead bird, but what else?

I found it awful. The thought that a Mom could hide years of correspondence from her child. How could she save it...yet not give Walt all those cards & letters from Michael? Eight years worth? And she kept it in a nice box? What is THAT about?

I found it funny that after Michael told Locke to stay away from his child...that he ended up having to have Locke help him find Walt. Ha! Now how was Locke supposed to stay away from the boy on that island? It's not like there are a lot of people to talk to. They only live at the beach and at that tiny fresh water area. Where ELSE is there to go safely?

I can't wait for the next new episode. Claire must have had that baby, eh? Looks like next week is a repeat! ARGH!

No comments: