Saturday, March 19, 2005

At a drop of a hat...

I used to laugh when I'd see my Mom fall asleep as she's sitting on the couch watching tv with us.

I used to laugh when I'd see my older sister "B" fall asleep as she's sitting watching tv with me.

I realize that moms just are trying to catch in a few extra minutes of sleep when watching tv.

You see, the kids like me to sit with them. Or lie down next to them as they're watching their videos. Do I actually watch? Nope! I take that time to catch some sleep. The Bear can be sitting on my back. The Princess can be twisting my hair between her fingers. But I can definitely fall asleep within a couple of minutes.

Now...if only I could translate that kind of sleeping to me lying in my bed at night (I generally wake about 3 times)...

No comments: