Thursday, March 24, 2005

Calm down...just calm down...

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!

CLOSE DAY!

MOVE DAY!

I packed about 6 boxes of stuff today. Clothes. Toys. Pots. Dishes. Glasses. Utensils. Knives.

But there is more stuff still hanging around. I will NOT be packing anymore of it. I WILL be packing my bathroom essentials plus a couple extra outfits & sleeping stuff in a duffle. I'm going to throw all our linens (that we'll be sleeping on tonight) into another duffle in the morning once we're all up & about.

Anything else will need to be packed by hubby (yeah...right!) or the movers.

I don't know if I'll be able to get any amount of rest tonight. I think my mind will be running a mile a minute. You know. Those endless reminders to yourself. Lists. Lists. LISTS!

But I really am happy and excited. We'll be sleeping in the new house tomorrow night. ARGH!


No comments: