Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Irrational behavior

Movies. They get the Hubs and I talking about stuff. We both react to certain scenes the same way.

There's always a scene that I hate. We've all seen it. When someone is acting hysterical when they are in danger? Like in those scary movies when a character is a blithering idiot when they are being stalked instead of logically thinking what to do? The screaming. The nonsense talk. The out of control crying. DRIVES. ME. CRAZY!

I have to say that when my Hubs and I watch movies or shows when a character is acting hysterical. I'll turn to him and say...

"If we're ever in any danger and I go off the deep end like that? You have permission to smack me."

Yes! I've given him permission to give me a good smack across my face. But ONLY in those type of situations. Situations where he needs me to be calm and think logically. When we're in danger and I need to be lucid. I'd rather have a red mark across my face rather than be eaten, stabbed, or run over.

Wouldn't you?

Now what kinds of scenes in movies drive you crazy?

No comments: