Thursday, June 23, 2005

Leaving tomorrow!

No. Not with my Hubs on my long break from the kidlings.

Tomorrow the Princess and I will be flying home to see my family. And watch LilSis graduate with her Master's in Forensic Science. My smartie-pants younger sister. Another academic notch in her arsenal. But she really needs to get a job. J-O-B. Get paid LilSis! Gotta learn how to EARN a living. On your own.

But I digress folks. I've already got the Princess' outfits selected. I just have to stuff them into a bag with the new little car booster seat I purchased at WalMart the other day. Since I'll have a rental car, I want her to have a booster seat. I'm not relying on the rental agency to have one available for me. Plus. It's one of those backless ones. So it's not HUGE.

I've got to get MY stuff together still. Gotta find shoes. Gotta find outfits. Got to get it together! OY!

I'm really excited to be heading out with my girl though. It's going to be a fun and exciting adventure. Kind of like when she was almost 3 months old. That's when she took her first plane trip with me. To see my family. It was just the two of us. On a practically deserted airplane. It was great.

All I have to do is make it through the day and then I'll be "...leaving on a jetplane."

No comments: