Monday, September 26, 2005

Why am I awake? [update]

It's 12:01am on Sunday night/Monday morning people.

WHY is my brain & my body still up?

I didn't have any caffeine since about 10am. Must be the tension and stress about finding a job. A good job. One that'll let me pay my current bills and my past bills, while saving some money.

Or else I need to win the lottery.

I have a first interview this Wednesday at one place. I hopefully will get a call for a 2nd interview from the company I had my first interview 1 1/2 weeks ago.

I'm visiting a daycare place tomorrow with the Bear. It's near the house. Hopefully he'll like the facility and the people there. I'm thinking I'll get him started on Tuesday if the Hubs okays it. This way I can concentrate on finding a job -- not having to worry about who will watch the Bear while I'm looking for work.

What's worse is that I was awakened at 4:45am this morning by the Hubs' hand knocking the side of my head. His alarm had just sounded and he was reaching to turn it off.

Um. Honey? Your alarm clock is not in the middle of the bed. It's on the other side!

No comments: