Saturday, October 29, 2005

Off to cheer!

We'll be headed out in a couple hours to cheer for the Hubs alma mater. It's HOMECOMING! The Hubs invited the Princess and myself to attend the game with him.

We'll be dropping off the Bear with my ILs. He just loves my FIL so he'll have a great time. When he finds out we're going to visit my ILs? He'll just continue to refer to my FIL. Over and over again. The Princess used to do the same thing. Both my kids adore him. No mentions of my MIL though. Interesting, don't you think?

Anyway, it's going to be an afternoon game. It'll be nice. Not too hot. Hopefully a breeze will kick in. I'm sure they'll be handing out SOMETHING for attending the game. I think one year the fans received pom-poms. Another year plastic cups. This year? We'll see.

And yes. We'll be driving on back home after the game. It'll be a long day. But the Hubs wants to watch his team. And we want to spend some quality time with the Hubs.

No comments: