Saturday, December 17, 2005

Doing more to finish up my 'list'

This afternoon, the Hubs and the kidlings are going up to see his family. It's my MILs birthday this week so they're all going out to dinner to celebrate.

Me? I'm staying here. I plan on buying some general stuff. Contact solution. Kids bath soap. Then, I'm going to try to finish buying Christmas gifts. Then I'm going to wrap presents. And STASH the presents out of site.

Then...I'm going to a Mommy party! One with wine and cheese! [doing the happy dance]

One of the ladies nearby is celebrating her birthday. She's invited all her Mommy friends. The theme for her party? Wine tasting with hors d'voures. YUMMY!

It's going to be a nice afternoon. But I'm not sure if I have enough time to fit all my errands in. But I'm going to try my darn-dest!

What're you doing this last full weekend before Christmas????

No comments: