Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Bumpy moments

The grooms men were supposed to meet in a room at noon. The Hubs got dressed and walked over at 12:05pm. I guess the rest of the guys weren't dressed yet. They were supposed to all go out to lunch and then get dressed. No one mentioned that to my husband. They ended up NOT going to lunch because there ended up being no time left when all the groomsmen showed up.


After the ceremony (at 3pm), they took photos. The reception didn't start until 6pm. Remember how the guys didn't have any lunch? They didn't have any food in the trolley that they were going to take to the reception. My SIL and I ended up driving over to a local hot dog shop and getting our husbands something to eat.


Dinner served. Lots of kids. No pizza. No nuggets. No french fries. UH....bad news!


There we were driving to the airport and the Hubs looks at me. "Where are my sunglasses?" I had no idea. He happened to leave his sunglasses in the jacket pocket of his tux. The tux he'd given to one of his cousins to turn in for us.


We arrived back home and walked to the car. I got into the truck when the HUbs turned and opened his duffle and started to rummage around. "Where did I put the stub?" He was in search of the parking stub. He never found it. We drove out after they looked up his license plate number. I got his duffle. I looked for the shirt he wore the day we flew out. I looked in his shirt pocket. I found the stub.


In the big picture, it wasn't bad at all. Not too many things went wrong.

No comments: