Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I would have been offended as well

Did you hear about this "feud" between Kelly Ripa & Clay Aiken?

I don't think that Rosie O'Donnell helped the situation. She turned the situation into a 'homophobic' issue. Oy!

When I saw the episode with Clay and Kelly on Friday, I was offended when Clay put his hand FULLY over Kelly's mouth. It's one thing to put his hand in front over her face to block her from the camera. But it's another thing entirely to place his hand ON her mouth. Not even Regis would do that to Kelly. So when I saw it I was taken aback. And then I heard that there was a 'feud'.

I was sad to hear that Clay didn't thank the show for asking him to be a co-host. I'm sad to hear that Clay didn't speak to Kelly and formally apologize to her for the faux pas. That's all he needed to do after he saw her reaction to what he did. That's just the right thing to do. Don't you think?

But this will hopefully blow over as all 'feuds' generally do.

No comments: