Friday, February 16, 2007

I just HAD to get it clean

This morning after I dropped off both kids, I actually headed out to the carwash. My car was covered in dirt spots. You know those spots that stick to your car after it rains. All those spray spots? ALL over the body and the windows. UGH! It makes my car, which is a gold metallic) color, look horribly dirty.

My car is now clean. But not after I practically froze my fingers. When I went to the carwash ( the kind where you use the handsprayer yourself), it was about 39 degrees. Yes. THIRTY-NINE degrees. And the water was cold, cold, COLD! Once I finished spraying, scrubbing, and rinsing my car I was frozen. Actually, my fingers felt frozen. I had to sit in my car for a couple minutes afterwards with the heater on with my hands on the vents to thaw out.

When I came home I wiped the remaining water droplets off. I got some window cleaner and cleaned the inside and outside of my windows. Then I wiped down all the panels inside.

But I had to have a clean car to start out the weekend. You know what I mean?

No comments: