Sunday, November 25, 2007

And I'm getting stronger...

Yes. I feel strong. I can't believe that I've stayed on schedule and am still on my new exercise program. I'm actually really enjoying it. I'm still trying to perfect some of the moves on each DVD but I'm gradually getting things straight. I do get a little bit frustrated when I miss a change in movement but that's to be expected. I catch up and continue.

What changes have I noticed now that I've completed 8 workouts in 11 days? My thighs and calves feel more solid. I can feel the muscles! My saddlebags are less pronounced. I can see my biceps, triceps and shoulders are more defined. AND....I'm getting my waist back! I measured this morning and my waist is smaller. Once I complete the month/4 week mark, I'll give you the actual results -- that's in another 2 weeks.

I listened to the instructors and have NOT been going gangbusters on the DVDs. I've been taking it easy while I learn the moves. And this has benefited me. My body has been achy, but I haven't been in pain where I can't work out. So I've kept on schedule, which is a big deal for me. But like I mentioned, I've been achy. I can tell that my body is tired from the effort. And the best thing? I've been sleeping like a LOG! Really deep sleep, which is something I've been having trouble with.

But I seriously am happy with my progress. That I'm continuing my goal to a more healthy body. So I can stay strong for the kids and the Hubs. Hopefully I'll continue to stay on track!

No comments: