Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sleepyhead time

About 30 minutes ago, I....woke up.

Yes. I took a nap this afternoon.

The Hubs, kids, and I spent the morning (about 3 hours) outside. We watered plants. The Hubs changed the oil in his vehicle. The kids played up and down the block. It was a good time. Thin wispy clouds up in the sky. About 65 degrees and sunny.

We had a late lunch. The Bear then went up to watch a movie. The Princess came and played on the Webkinz website. The Hubs cleaned the kitchen area. And I? I laid on the couch in the family room (in the middle of all the action) and fell asleep. Ah...bliss...

It was a nice hourlong nap. I heard everything around me. I heard the Bear come down and get a snack. I heard the Hubs vacuuming the floor. I heard the Princess cheering on her accomplishments on the site. But I was asleep. And no one bothered me. It was wonderful.

Tiny pleasures...yeah!

No comments: