Friday, May 16, 2008

Another FIRST for my little guy...

This morning, the Bear had another first.

At 10am we were at.....the movie theater!

We were at our local theater's first showing of "The Chronicles of Narnia -- Prince Caspian".

Around 9:30am we headed out.

Me: Bear? Let's go buddy!
Bear: Why? Now?
Me: Yes. We've got a couple things we need to do.

I parked the car. He kind of looked confused. Our local theater is a HUGE stand-alone structure. You can't tell what it is from the outside. Especially for those who can't read. So we got out of the car and walked up to the ticket area and got in line.

Bear: We're in line?
Me: Yes. We're in line.
Bear: Why?
Me: Because....we're going to watch Narnia. The NEW one!
Bear: We ARE?
Me: Yup. We are. It's going to be your first movie at the theater. Are you excited?
Bear: Yes. Narnia....yeah!

I seriously enjoyed it. I think it was a little long for the Bear, who generally is able to prance around the room here at home when he's watching anything. It was also a bit loud at the onset. I did forewarn him that it would be loud. Took about 20 minutes for him to uncover his ears. Yes. He had his ears covered for quite a while.

But he had fun. I had to take him myself for his first movie. I did that for the Prin. I had to do the same for my little guy.

No comments: