Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm gaining another...

year soon.

Yes. My birthday is a few weeks away. And as always, the Hubs asked for ideas on stuff that I want.

Here's my list:

Tote Acme Bags - EarthTote shopping bag (beige - reusablebags.com)

Suede Faux Shearling Mule Slippers (any color #24317-3AD7 - landsend.com)

Suede Mule Slippers (any color #18141-4AD9 - landsend.com

Quilted Knit Short Wrap Robe (medium - cream or red #24915-6AD4 - landsend.com)

100% sheepskin/leather seat covers (cream - costco)

Boring? You think? I always ask for practical items. I do. No fancy $200+ purse for me. No $150 shoes. Please. I work from home so I don't need anything fancy dress-up stuff. But expensive homestuff? Oh...I LOVE that stuff. One year I had an $80 toaster and a $100 iron on my list. And y'all, the entire family benefited from those items.

Now what do you get for your birthday? Do you ask your spouse for a list and you pick out stuff? Or do you get them one specific big present? Or do you just go out on a limb and get them whatever?

Right now? I'm thinking more about the Princess birthday party than my own birthday. She is going to be eight. EIGHT! My little 5 lb 9 oz baby is going to be 8 years old. Hard to believe. But it's reality. I'm getting older and I love watching my Princess and my Bear grow up.

No comments: