Saturday, January 24, 2009

Always concerned

This morning when I was getting ready for the day, I noticed a cut on my thumb. One of those thin cuts right on my thumb where it bends. Oy! I rummaged for a band-aid and then washed my hands thoroughly.

I finished getting ready for the day. I actually put on a little bit of make-up and changed from my jammies. I walked out into the family room where everyone else was already situated and sat on the couch. My son came up to me.
Bear: Oh no!
Me: What buddy?
Bear: You've got an owie?
Me: Yeah bud. I do.
Bear: Prin, Mommy has an owie! Mommy, what happened to you?
Yes folks. He announcing to my daughter that I was hurt. He spotted that band-aid in no time flat. That tiny band-aid. He spotted it. Yes. That tiny little Carebear band-aid got his attention.

What do you think? Do I have a police officer on my hands? A miniature Monk? A young Mentalist? He's definitely an observant little guy. He notices things that are different than the norm that's for sure!

No comments: