Friday, July 10, 2009

Oops, I did it again

Guess who was in a bathing suit again?

Yes. Me!

Two days in a row? Unheard of. But it happened anyway.

Yesterday, the kids and I went to watch Ice Age 3 in 3-D.



As we talked before the movie and munched on popcorn.
Hey! Look who's here kids!
I turned when I heard that phrase and saw....my neighbor-across-the-street (NATS) and his two kids.

We only were able to chat for a little bit before the movie started. We also ended up chatting for a little bit longer.
NATS: What are you guys up to now?
Me: We're just headed home. Clean up a little. Figure out dinner.
NATS: Why don't you guys come over and swim for a little bit. We're headed to the library, but I'll call you when we get home so you can come by.
Me: Okay....
So I again put on a bathing suit. No. Not so that I could swim. So I could monitor the kids just in case they needed me. I wasn't sure how deep NATS pool was. Turns out I didn't have to take off my shorts and tank top because their pool had a large 3-foot area. Whew!

I ended up just catching up with NATS and finding out what's been going on with his family and all our neighbors. Remember that NATS knows almost everything about what's going on in the neighborhood. This is kind of why I don't like to reveal anything about us to him. Because I know he'll blab to everyone else. He's just that way.

The kids had a great time swimming and that's all that matters.

No comments: