Thursday, June 9, 2011

Let the games begin!

Today was my kids last day of the school year.

Another year gone and done.

[sigh]

Tomorrow will be the first day of summer.

What's funny to me is that the schools in Arizona got out about a month ago.

Yes, it's true!

The kids had a good last day. My daughter's class had "improv" day along with loads of time to sign yearbooks. My son's class played games and even had ice cream sundaes.

Here the kiddos are on the first day of school.




Here is how they looked today on the last day of school.


They'll be attending a summer program starting next week. I looked at the weekly schedule today and they are going to have FUN! They'll be going on a weekly field trip. They'll get to go to the movies and the pool every week. Then they'll have loads of computer time. Outside playtime. Indoor quiet playtime. There's even reading time every day. I want to go with them! But it'll be nice that they'll be busy all summer. They won't be stuck with only each other for amusement.

Are your kids out of school already? What are they going to do for the summer?

No comments: