Monday, November 14, 2011

Giving Thanks - Day 14 of 30

Day 14:
I am thankful that my kids' teachers are so invested in my kids' success.

I had a parent-teacher conference last Tuesday with 2 of my daughter's teachers. It was at 7:30am. That's right. SEVEN THIRTY in the morning. It was VERY informative. Let's just say we're building on the foundation that's been put in place. Her teachers are very supportive of her and have set an action plan in place to gauge her improvement. I'm on the homefront trying to push her along.

I have a parent-teacher tomorrow with my son's teacher. It'll be at 7:45am. Yes. SEVEN FORTY-FIVE in the morning. I'm sure it'll be chock full of information as well.

I just am so thankful that the teachers in this school district are so actively motivated to see the kids excel. It's exciting to watch the kids get into a groove. It can be a pain to get the kids going. But it's totally awesome!

No comments: