Thursday, September 23, 2004

Birthday photos

We ventured out to Sears Portrait Studio to get some photos of the Princess. Her 4th birthday is tomorrow so we always send out a photos to family & friends. Yeah, I'm a member of their Smile Savers club, but did I remember to grab a coupon? Nope! I ended up spending more than $50! But let me tell you that the shots that this guy "Eric" took were awesome! He took a lot of time with her. He really thought about different ways to pose her too. Usually at Sears we get these standard poses, but Eric took photos that were more unique & interesting. One shot was a closeup of the Princess' face as she was lay on her tummy with her head on top of her folded hangs. Another shot had her legs wrapped around an old tin vase with flowers in it. She held the tallest flower down and she was sniffing it. The most amazing shot involved her sitting with her left side to us while she was looking in a mirror. The photo captured her face as a reflection in the mirror with the white netting around her. Let me just say Eric was fantastic and that's the only reason I spent SO much $$$$. I can't wait to get the photos back in 3 weeks!

No comments: