Thursday, September 23, 2004

Kitchen related questions

I still need to stimulate my brain with some coffee...but here's something to start the day with!

Here are questions about your kitchen:

  1. Hand wash or dishwasher?
  2. Do you have tile, linoleum, or hardwood flooring in the kitchen?
  3. Stainless steel, white, or black appliances?
  4. Do you have an eat-in kitchen? or do you eat in the dining room?
  5. Side-by-side, freezer on top, or freezer on bottom?
  6. Gas or electric stove/oven?
  7. Do you keep all your small appliances out (blender, toaster) or tucked in cabinets?
  8. Trashcan in cabinet or out on floor?
  9. Do you have an island?
  10. Do you keep emergency candles & flashlight in the kitchen?

As I'm in temporary housing right now I'll be answering these questions for this temporary place and for our new house place, which won't be done now until February! Crap! Crap! Crap! But that's another story...

  1. handwash Hopefully I'll be using the dishwasher!
  2. linoleum tile
  3. All white All stainless
  4. We eat in the kitchen We'll have a nook in the kitchen
  5. Freezer on top Don't know what we'll end up with
  6. Electric stove/oven Gas stove/oven
  7. Toaster & coffee maker stay out It'll be the same
  8. out out
  9. I've got one Won't have one
  10. I have a spote for it (not that my DH remembers!) Yes, I'll pick out a spot for them

No comments: