Tuesday, September 7, 2004

Oh the pain of it all!!!

Tomorrow morning I have a dentist appointment. I'm going to drop the Princess off at preschool & she'll be staying that extra hour for Lunch Bunch (whew!). I'll then drop off the Bear at my hubby's office. Then I'll be off to the dentist. I'm already dreading it. I haven't been to the dentist in 2 1/2 years. I probably will be MIA & not on the web tomorrow. I'll be a chipmunk-cheeked Mom trying to make it through the rest of the day with two kiddos running around.

I already can hear what they're going to say.

"Hhhhmmm....According to these X-rays, it looks like you've got some teeth that need attention."

"What do you want to get done first? The regular fillings? Or do you want to get started on those root canals?"

"Let's see, how much is your yearly allowance for dental?"

I'm dreading it all!

No comments: