Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Girl Time

This Saturday will be GIRL TIME!

What? Girl Time? Yes! My daughter and I will have a whole day together.

My husband and the Bear are driving up to visit my ILs. Actually, my hubby is dropping off the Bear for my MIL to watch. My hubby is going to go out and watch a daytime college football game. He's going to be so red when he gets home! Why red? Because he doesn't think he needs to wear sunscreen when it's in the high 70s/low 80s. The sun will be beating down on him from kickoff to the end whistle. Yeah, he's going to have a red face when he gets home on Sunday.

What's the plan for Saturday? Well, once the Bear wakes my hubby will take down his crib & throw all the pieces into the back of his truck. We'll get the kiddos dressed and we'll drive separately to our local bagel shop. We'll eat breakfast together and then we'll SEPARATE! The boys will start their drive up to my ILs. The Princess and I will start our day.

What have we got planned? Hmmm....

Visit the library and grab some books.

Go to the mall and really look around. I'll actually be able to try on clothes!

Buy a Halloween outfit for the Princess.

Go to a matinee. Should we see Shrek 2 or Shark Tale? We'll grab some hot dogs, popcorn & lemonade for lunch.

Visit a pumpkin patch. Buy some pumpkins. Decorate them at home.

Go to a party. Yes! My hubby's boss is having a small gathering. The Princess and I will be attending.

Sunday morning we'll be having breakfast at IHOP!!!

I can't wait until Saturday! It'll be so good just to be alone with my little girl.

No comments: