Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Look what happened!

Yesterday, this is how I found the Bear when I came home from picking up the Princess from preschool. Apparently, the kiddo didn't want his shoes removed when his daddy was changing his diaper. Once he had a clean diaper, my hubby put his shoes back on. But that didn't stop my little guy from being crying mad at the situation. He bolted, while still crying, for his room to make sure my hubby knew he was still upset. My hubby said he heard the boy crying for 2 minutes then all was silent. He thought the Bear had finished up his tantrum and was paging through some books in his room. 5 minutes later, my hubby went to look in on him and found the Bear sprawled out on the floor. I guess the tantrum took it out of him. He stayed there for almost an hour and a half before we saw his smiling face emerge from his room.

No comments: