Thursday, October 21, 2004

Pajamas anyone?

Guess who spent the entire day in her pajamas?

That would be ME! It's not like I didn't want to change out of them. I just could never justify getting changed. It's not like I was in real pajamas. I was in a sports bra, a XL white t-shirt, and sweat shorts. So in reality it looked like I was dressed casually for the day.

No, I didn't venture out of the house on errands or anything. The kids and I had a "stay at home" day. The one day of the week we don't have anywhere to go or anything scheduled to do. That would be our regular Thursday routine.

I watched DVDs with the kids. I played in the backyard with the Bear. I gave him a "cool rinse" after he played outside (he always ends up with dirt in his hair, arms, and legs). We fixed & ate lunch. I colored with them. Then the day seemed over. My hubby came home with our regular take-out Thursday dinner.

It's really nice having a casual at-home day when we seem to be running around all the time. Even the weekends are out and about, so we deserve a day in. Now, I just have to be sure to really change in a real outfit nex time, eh?

No comments: