Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Do you know what a blog is?

Can you believe my hubs asked me this question?

He had been online for a while. I heard him chuckling to himself. He got off the computer. Then I got onto the computer.

Me: "So what were you looking at that made you chuckle?"

Hubs: "Oh, I was reading something dot com."

Me: "What's that?"

Hubs: "It's a political blog. Do you know what a blog is?"

Ha! You should have been inside me. There I was on the computer logging into MY blog. Hmmm..do I know what a blog is? What should I say?

You see, he doesn't know I blog. He doesn't! Why should he?

For those of you who've been reading a while, you know that I vent here. If I have a bad day with hubs (here's an example) then it's on here. If I have something not-so-kind to say about my ILs (here's one on them), then it's on here. If I need to say anything nasty, it's on here. Why? Because I tend to hold back a bit so that all out war won't be called. This is my way of gtting things out of my system. It's my healthy release.

Anyone else blog without their spouse knowing it? Why do you keep it secret?

No comments: