Sunday, November 21, 2004

It is complete

Our heater is fixed.

We went away to my ILs (to celebrate my FILs birthday) yesterday. We came home an hour ago (Sunday). We found a business card stuck in our door. On the backside of the business card, it said "Heater fixed".

I'm sure the only reason it's fixed is because my husband called the rental office with our plight. The rental office is different from the maintenance office (who subcontracts jobs for the heaters, air conditioning units, swamp coolers, and such).

Hubs: "Look, my wife know all the timeline of all the communication regarding the heater. Unfortunately, she's too upset to talk about it. Plus, we've got a 22 month old who's just getting over a bad cold."

Rental office gal: "Ohhhh.....I'll be sure to tell the maintenance office that you've got a sick child."

Like that should make any difference?

Anyway, whatever was said...our heater is now fixed. Thank goodness! We've got a winter storm headed our way. We may dip down into the high 30's tonight! BBrrrr....

No comments: