Monday, November 29, 2004

It was a feast!

It was an AWESOME spread at my sister's house. Everyone contributed to the feast. As an out-of-towner, what did I contribute? Sodas & ice. But hey! At least I did something!

It was a big group of us. Me, my hubs, and our two kiddos. My folks and my younger sister. My older sister, BIL, and their three kiddos. My BILs folks. My BILs younger sister, her hubs, and their two kiddos. My BILs cousin. How many is that? 12 adults. 7 kiddos. It was GREAT!

There were two fried turkeys, one spiral ham, mashed potatoes, homemade gravy, yams with marshmallows, green bean salad, rolls, pancit (Filipino spaghetti), lumpia (Filipino egg rolls, steamed corn, & fruit salad. Needless to say, I had about 3 plates of food. I stuffed myself silly.

What was for dessert? Puta (Filipino dish), Filipino flan, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, apple pie, and ice cream! We all took an hour break between the main meal & dessert.

Can you believe there was still leftover food?

No comments: