Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Making Mommy Laugh

Suddenly spreading your hands out to your sides like you're a referee saying SAFE and saying "SHOW!!!!" in a sing-song voice.

This is the way that the Bear tells me he wants to sing. Sing anything? NO! Sing excerpts from "Blue's Big Musical"

He likes for me to sing the "You Can Be Anything You Want to Be Show" song followed by the "Bee-Bop-Bay" song. He'll chime in the words (along with hand movements) that he knows in the correct places.

My family was in hysterics when they witnessed it. I told them about it but they didn't believe how much he enjoyed this activity until they saw it in person.

Me: Shooby-Dee-Day

Bear: Bee-Bop-Bay

Me: Hey-Hey

Bear: Hey

Me: I can't say where it comes from but when you sing

Bear: Sing

Me: Sing...there it is!

No comments: