Thursday, November 4, 2004

Were these good choices?

Anyone have these particular appliances?

GE Profile 30 in. Gas XL44™ Self-Clean Convection Freestanding Range with Sealed Burners (#JGB920SEFSS)

Stainless Steel w/Black GE Appliances Microhood Combination, Advantium™ Oven (#SCA2001FSS )

Stainless Steel w/Black GE Profile 24 in. Built-In Dishwasher (#PDW8680JSS)

These came as a "set" from our builder. What I need to find now is a refrigerator. I'm contemplating getting that stainless steel that doesn't show fingerprints. "Clean Steel"???

What needs to be determined is if I want a side-by-side or a freezer on the bottom. I'm sick and tired of having to bend over to grab drinks out of our current refrigerator. I'm in the freezer section maybe once or twice a day. It wouldn't be an issue if the freezer was on the bottom. But does it really work as well as I'm thinking it does?

Those of you who have a freezer on the bottom -- please help! Need your input on how you like your freezer.

No comments: