Thursday, November 4, 2004

Giggling at the situation

Remember how I mentioned that my hubby's cousin finally got engaged recently?

Turns out that the wedding will be held May 2006. Yes, 2006! A year and a half away!

What's even funnier to me is that they've already got a website set up for the event. I'm sure this will facilitate communicate with all the family and friends that will be invited to the event.

What strikes me funny as well is that they've already got the church reserved for that date. They've even got the time of the wedding ironed out. They've also got a reception site lined up. Yes, that's right! The two BIG decisions that a bride makes (other than the dress) have already been taken care of.

Then there's the wedding party. The bride-to-be has her maid of honor and her bridesmaids decided upon. She's got 7 girls in her party. Yup! They are already listed on the website. The grooms party? NADA! The poor guy must be thinking "Who am I gonna get? Who am I gonna get?"

But I seriously do want to attend. This is a wonderful cousin. He's always been easy to get along with and we're SO happy that he's found someone to live the rest of his life with.

No comments: