Friday, December 10, 2004

Typical afternoon?

What're YOU doing right now?

I should be packing. For where? We're driving up to my ILs this afternoon. Well, whenever my hubs decides to cut out of work. I've got my bag packed. I've got the Princess packed up. I still have to get the Bear's stuff into the two-some bag. But the kid is taking a nap. SO...his stuff still needs to get done. My hubs? He hasn't packed one bit. He'll just throw stuff into a bag once he gets home.

Like I said...the Bear is asleep. We got home from picking up the Princess from preschool. I was going to fix him some lunch but he was being SO edgey. He was doing that leg hover business. He wasn't letting me move about. He was impeding my progress. I picked him up. I looked him straight in the eyes. I asked him if he wanted to take "Me-me's". That's what my hubby called naptime. Me-me's. I don't know where he got it but the Bear understands what that is. The kid gave me the "yes" sign. Okay. Fine.

I read him a story. I put him into his crib. He plays for about 10 minutes. All is silent now. He's out. Thankfully, the kid had some raisins while we were driving out to the preschool. He's got a little something in his tummy, since he decided to forego lunch. Yes! He decided that napping was MORE important than more food. Amazing!

What's my girl doing? She's bouncing on our bed like it's a trampoline. She's doing that spread leg thing as she goes up. A cheerleader in the making? AND she smells like peanut butter.

Just a typical afternoon here on a Friday. What're you doing right now?

No comments: