Thursday, January 20, 2005

Buy it or don't bring it up...

About 4:30pm, I get a call from the hubs.

Me: Am I supposed to be cooking dinner tonight? [Thursday is usually take-out night]

Hubs: Yes.

Me: It would have been nice if you'd mentioned that this morning before you left for work.

Hubs: Let's just have those taquitos & some Spanish rice.

Me: Okay.

Hubs: I'll go to the store to pick up more sour cream, since your son loves that stuff.

Me: Alrighty.

Hubs: I'll get you some of that bean dip stuff you like. [He means 7-layer dip]

Me: Oh. Great! See you in a bit.

I get it all ready. I'm already savoring the taste of sour cream, guacamole, cheese, & beans on some blue tortillas chips. Around 5:15pm, my hubby arrives home.

Me: Everything is all ready.

Hubs: Okay. I couldn't find that stuff you like.

Me: You couldn't?

Hubs: I got you some spinach dip instead.

What the %uck? In what dimension is spinach dip anywhere close to 7-layer dip? Tell me! I'm thinking he looked in the wrong section and didn't bother looking anywhere else. ARGH! @#%!%!^

No comments: