Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Didn't know I was lost

I'm thoroughly confused.

Just got a letter in the mail. It's for my high school reunion this summer. Fun, right? I read through the flier to get all the pertinent information. They've got a special blurb on it that says they've got a missing alumni list on the back. If we have any of these people's addresses then we should go to the organizer's website and put in the information. Okay! I turn the flier over and read through the listing. What? What? What the heck is MY name doing on the list? Remember that I received this flier in the mail. To my correct address. And I'm missing? How could I be missing? My parents still live in the house that we lived in when I was in high school. How could I be missing? I shook my head, logged onto the organizer's website, and updated my information.

Crazy people....how could I have been missing?

No comments: