Saturday, March 19, 2005

Fancy car!

Snippets of conversation today....

I was checking out the car parked next to us.

Me: "Wow...a Jaguar!"

Princess: "A what Mom?"

Me: "It's a Jaguar. It's the name of the car style that's parked next to us."

Princess: "Oh. Like a Mustang. That's also a type of car."

She knows about a Mustang because that's the type of car that parks next to us at our complex. Also, because she loves the movie "Spirit" which is about a mustang.

Me: "That's right."

This evening. We had finished her bath. We played salon. I'm the hairdresser. She's the client. We were getting her jammies on.

Me: "Okay miss. Your hair is all set. Your outfit looks great.

Princess: "Is my Mom here yet?"

Me: "I think I just saw her driving around looking for a parking space."

Princess: "She REALLY likes her Jaguar."

Go figure! In my daughter's world, I'd be driving a JAGUAR! I just LOVE her imagination!

No comments: