Friday, March 18, 2005

Making Mommy Laugh

Picking up the Bear to put him into the highchair.

Bear: "Wwweeee...."

**************

Picking up the Bear to get him out of the highchair.

Bear: "Wwweeee...."

**************

Kneeling down to hug the Bear. Upon grasping me around my neck, the Bear bends both his knees and lifts his feet up.

**************

The Princess walking out of her bedroom with a serious "I'm a bad a$$ model" expression on her face. She's got a pink princess gown on. A feather headband pushing her hair back. A feather boa around her neck. Pink slip-ons on feet. AND a pink scepter in her hand.

**************

Princess: "Mom!"

Me: "Yes Prin?"

Princess: "Pretend I'm a sharp tooth. I'm going to be defending myself against the bad sharp teeth."

Me: "Okay."

She runs off into the other room.

Princess: "Roar! Roar! ROAR!"

Bear: "AAAAAWWWW!"

The boy comes screaming crying into my room with a terrified look in his eyes.

My Bear? My big brave boy? Scared of his sister when she's a sharp tooth. Ha!

**************

I walk into the family room. There's my daughter on all fours. She's rocking forward and back. My son? He's sitting on her back.

Princess: "Mommy! Look! I'm a horse!"

Bear: "Wwweee...."

**************

I have to tell you that ALL of this happened yesterday. It was a stay-at-home day for us. No preschool. I just have to chuckle about their antics sometimes....

No comments: