Thursday, May 19, 2005

The porcelain goddess awaits...

You know how I was playing nursemaid on Tuesday?

When the Princess became sick in the early morning. When the Bear became sick in the late afternoon?

We stayed home Wednesday (no preschool) just to be sure the kids were over it. Home free?

Uh...NO!

4pm this afternoon? Thursday? I start to feel a little off.

We got the kids to bed like normal. The Hubs and I decided to get to bed by 9pm. He realized I didn't feel well and chose to slumber in the guest room.

And me?

It's 10:45pm. I've thrown up 3 times. Since 9pm.

Turns out it's something that's going around. The Hubs co-worker took her son to the ER yesterday because he was vomiting so violently that there was blood. No harm though. They sent him home to rest. He slept all day today.

My advice? Wash your hands. OFTEN. You don't want any of this....

No comments: